Thursday, February 22, 2007

knitting & felting


Hello world. I just finished my first felting project!! I felted a handbag. It looks OK I guess , Although I did put some fun eye lash yarn with it . Now comes the hard part handle or just snap? I all knitted and designed an awesome sock pattern. I am thinking of selling it. I have knit hats scarves and other things. I got started knitting about 5-6 months ago. I owe a great deal of my knitting knowledge to my dear friend Andrea!!!! She's the greatest at knitting she definitely a natural. Her knitting is so beautiful . She like an old pro but very young !! So Thank You Andrea for showing me the ropes!!!!!!!!! Who knew yarn could be so yummy!!!!!!!
God bless all have a beautiful day !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Knit Diva said...

Can't wait until tomorrow!!!! YEAH!!!!