Saturday, March 10, 2007

Good bye mop



Good Bye mop!!! Hello floor mate spin scrub. Well lady's have you ever mopped your floor and still get dirty socks. Well have I got the answer to all your problems !!!!!!!! This product is totally awesome. I can no longer live with just a regular mop.. Or broom for that mater.. I put some pictures up so you can see what I mean. Well I did test this product very well. The pictures you will see is what dirt and grime I got up after I mopped with a regular mop. Can we say eewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean think how many times you mop you're floor and leave the dirty water on it ....... This product puts clean water down and suck up the dirty water and it drys the floor as well!! I love the fact that it scrubs too. I have gotten dried jam of the floor that did on purpose. Plus my children are great at spilling drinks on the floor ( all mothers know this ) I just pull the machine out and suck it up and the wash and dry it all at the same time ... I mean talk about more time for me , with help like this !!!!!! Can we all say yeah !!!!!!!
Any of you tried this let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I COMPLETELY agree. I have this too girl, and swear by it!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
xoxo-Teena