Saturday, April 28, 2007


Well there goes another week. I started making stitch markers. The one in the picture is for Breast Cancer Awareness . I found hand made glass beads. I have made about 8 different sets of stitch markers. I even did some that will do double duty. Meaning that one side can go on a size 0-6 needle and the other side can go on a size 6-10.5 needle. What do you think?? I would love to hear comments ??
In other news I have been knitting socks for my husband and man does he have a huge foot. Hopefully I can get them done this week. But first I have to get some knitting swatches done first. We our getting ready to put up some Self Striping Yarn ... I can't wait to see how the swatches come out .

1 comment:

Yarnartist said...

Hi,
Please send me your e-mail so I can communicate with you privately. I have tried twice and I don't think you've received them.
Ellene (yarnartist)