Monday, August 6, 2007

Yummee Yarn For Sale in California State!!




Yummee Yarn Order is done. Hey all you California people listen up.. Yummee Yarn is now for sale in Pleasanton,California at a shop called Knit This Purl That. They also have a web site its called http://www.yourknittingplace.com/

In the picture the colorway that is darker pink and olive green is called Knit This Purl That and is only going to be sold at the Knit This Purl That shop.
Hopefully at the end of the next couple of weeks yummee yarn will be in more stores.













I finished my hat. It's on my daughters head. She likes it way to much. I will have to make her one. It turned out better than I expected. Thank goodness its finally done. I think I only restarted the lace part like three of four times. Because I would loose a stitch somewhere. It is going to be super warm this winter. I will have to make my aunt one for her birthday or something. Or maybe I will give her this one and make another one. She really likes the color's. I also finished a spa sock I have been working on. It's made with a yarn that is called OH MY! by Plymouth Yarn. Ladies if you have not felt this yarn your totally missing out. It's some of the softest yarn I have ever felt . The socks will feel so good you may not want to take them off. It's like butter on your feet. Yummee!!

1 comment:

MadMad said...

The hats are gorgeous! I'm going to go look up the pattern... Did you dye that yummee yarn for sale yourself?! Wow!