Thursday, November 8, 2007

Christmas knitting list

I have finished the alligator scarf and started on the second one . I only have like five more to do before Christmas and I have five pairs of sock to make to . I have a feeling in the next couple of weeks I will be a knitting machine. All the little kids in my family all decide they only want those alligator scarfs. I will have knit them in a ton of colors. But that's what makes them happy and a lot cheaper for me. (yeah) In between all the Christmas knitting I have knit two hats for birthday presents. I will post pictures later I hope. I still need to finish my daughters grow with me arm warmers . I also need to write the pattern down so everyone else can make a pair .
Oh so much to do so little time. To many irons in the fire.

No comments: