Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Crazy Weather






Can we say Crazy Weather over here!!!!! It was 70 degrees 1 day ago and today I have about 71/2 inches of snow and suppose to have more snow. I mean can we pick a season already . I mean totally hot then in the 30's and below. This weather is not good for my little one. He needs everyone prayers right now. We found out on top of his immune problem he has very little memory cells which I still have to do some more research on. We are back on all the medicines and currently sick . We did get a booster shot and if the medicine and shot don't work will have to go to infusion treatment but that is a last restore hopefully we don't have to go thought that. Everything I have read on that say it can be very painful and long process for a 5 year old its not going to be a very pleasant experience.

No comments: