Sunday, June 8, 2008

SO SO ANGRY!!!

I'm so mad right now!! My ditgal Camera is totally broken!! What makes matter worse is right now I can't just go out and buy one. Normally I would. But I have a but load of bills due at the moment. How I found out my camera is broken. I was taking pictures of my duaghter in her armwarmers. That I finally got finshed today. (note I have been knitting them off and on for a year or so) I was taking pictures of her outside. We took maybe two and the thing shut off. So I thought to myself I just need batteries. Go inside to look for some right, wrong don't have any. So then I drive to town and but over price Lithium Batteries. Put them in nothing . Call Kodak they said my camera is broken somewhere on the inside. Which is total crap . I mean IF I HAD DROPPED IT I COULD SEE THAT> BUT I DIDN'T DROP IT!!!! SO I find the receipt bought the thing in October 08 2005. So then Kodak tell me there's only 1 year warranty on the goofy thing. Just great @!!!!! So I mean It has lived a good life and Since 05 I have taken around 4,000 pictures !!
It just sucks because I got a huge shipment of yarn in and I planned on dyeing it and putting it on line in my etsy shop and well now I can't . I can't without Pictures. So I pretty tick off at the moment. I had even planned to release some of my new colorways in the next couple of weeks. Now I can't even do that. Stink bills and cost of living going up. What I need is A VERY EARLY 30Th B-Day present .!!!

Knowing me I will probably buy another Kodak too (eventually) because I have the Kodak All in one printer and the soft ware is already on my computer plus it take great pictures!!!

No comments: