Thursday, January 1, 2009

Yes Yes on to the Knitting!!


I took the pattern that Cat Bordhi wrote called the Mobius scarf. She also did this pattern on the T.V. show Knitty Gritty. I made it out of Malabrigo Yarns in colorway Apple Green. I used size 10 needles. I also use 1 full skein and 1/2 skein. The pattern calls for you to cast on 80 stitches I casted on 160 stitches, plus I did 4 0r 5 more repeats before starting the lace edge. It turn out really well. I totally love the cast on method that she uses to . If I do another mobius I will be using that cast on. This women is has such a brilliant mind. In 2009 I plan to actually sit a read her New Pathways for the Sock Knitter. I have had this book since it came out but haven't touch it. I know shame on me.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love the color and oooh yummy malabrigo!