Thursday, October 6, 2011

Time Rewind to Current

Well Tristan's medical is all still the same ! We still get infusions every 28 Days like Clock work . He is still being Home Schooled. We use A Beka school system the last few years , This year we are still using A Beka but we are doing the Academy side . Which is an actual school in Florida and he now has a Teacher and class room . So far we love the system!.


I promise I will try to be a better blogger :) & not make my post so many months apart!

So God Bless Everyone who is praying for my son and family
God Bless all the people who DONATE blood and plasma!
We ARE VERY GRATEFUL!
Please people keep donating that blood and plasma ! You are helping my family. I am very grateful to everyone who has ever donated. God Bless you all in every way!!

No comments: