Sunday, May 27, 2007

Eye Candy


Here is some yarn I have dyed. The three on right are from wool 2 dye 4. ( not the little one) Lovely yarn, would totally buy it. I did knit with them I will have to take pic of them sometime. The two on the left and the little one I was playing with colors. I got new colors, and the name of the colors don't really have much to do with the actual color. So of course I renamed them. My niece Hailey wants me to dye her some yarn and make some socks for her feet. She is in love with Dora. So I am thinking of dying yarn to match Dora . Maybe even self Striping. I might even make some for Yummee Yarn, of course maybe name it Hailey!! She is so cute!!
If my computer wouldn't take forever I would put her picture up. Maybe after this week!
In other news everyone click on Yarn Artist blog and check out the socks she made with yummee yarn!! I totally love the way they came out. You all will have to check out her designs that she makes. They are so beautiful!! She is super talented lady.!! I just think the socks are great!! Thanks Ellene for showing the picture!! I will have to repeat that one. I do think I am going to quit doing swatches of the yarn . What do you think?

My daughter is now officially out of school. She is going to be a third grader. Wow I totally feel old now. She had all A with 98% in every subject. It's almost weird knowing how smart she is. She was test for the Gates program, and was excepted to the program. But at are school the children who are in it, don't get to socialize with all the other classrooms. They have the same teachers and students until I think 5Th or 6Th grade. I mean my daughter has made a ton of friends . If I put her in the program then she wouldn't be a social butterfly that she is. Now I am not saying the program is bad. But from what I seen of my friends who have kid in the program and how they say I wish I would have not put them in it ! I kinda of seen what they went through and said I don't want that for my child. I think I made the right choice. Beside she likes her teacher.. I just feel old . I can't believe my first born is now a third grader. I am very proud of her!!

No comments: