Friday, May 18, 2007

Socks and Carpet Cleaner




I finished one of the socks for my husband. It is huge, he has a big foot . I had 62grams of yarn from some of the yarn I dye. It was called face fan number 8. Needless to say it was for my husband. At first I thought I would not have enough to do a pair of sock for his size 12 foot but I was wrong I have plenty. The sock pattern is one I designed and they I made the toe stronger with going over the stitches with a whip stitch. He also has a wide foot and this sock fits like a glove. I finished while I was at the hospital with him. I am working on sock number two now. I love the fact that it came out self striping. I will have to repeat this color way for the etsy store.
In other news I was talking with my friend Andrea about carpet cleaners. Well she told me about this cleaner called Folex . I had never heard of it before . After talking with her I decide to give it a whirl !! This is like a miracle in a bottle . Let me tell you I used a entire bottle in one day. ( I even shampoo my carpets every 30 days) I had tar on the carpet crusties of the hubby, plus my son busted a ink pin all over my carpet . It removed stains that have been there way before I came around . It is truly works great. It is pictured at the top. I love love it!! Try it out if you see it.

No comments: