Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Knitting Project Updates!!



The first picture you will see is of my second Peek-A-Boo-Cloche. This hat is totally mine. I love it. I was hard to get the picture to come out right so if its hard to see the under color Sorry. It doesn't look like that in person. It's just the brown yarn has metallic thread in it. Makes it hard to photograph.



The next picture is of the project that I started today. I haven't decided if its going to be a Christmas present for someone or something for me. Only time will tell. It is a pattern from the Interweave Knits Magazine ( fall 2007). The pattern is called Concentric Vest. I have only been knitting on it about 30 minutes or so. If you haven't check out the magazine it has some cute patterns in it.
In other news I found the Scarf pattern that I am going to be making for some kids I know for Christmas. It's a really cute pattern down side you have to buy a kit just to get the pattern . It is called the Alligator Scarf by Morehouse Merino. So if your close friends of mine and would like it let me know. I can't wait to get them made I have about 7 of them to make. Thats all the update for know Chow. Eat well , Live well.

1 comment:

Knit Diva said...

The hat came out really pretty...You are right IK has some great patterns... Ü