Saturday, September 8, 2007

Heaven On A Spoon!!!


Listen up people, I have found heaven on a spoon!! It's called Dark Chocolate Dreams !! ( Peanut Butter Blended with Rich Dark Chocolate) It's even Gluten Free, has no Hydrogenated oils, and no Refined Sugar. Can we say heaven in a bottle. This company is totally awesome. The have a ton of different flavored peanut butters, and get this they have an online store and catalog. Who knew . There website is www.ilovepeanutbutter.com you have to check them out . My Walmart super center carries this flavor and white chocolate wonderful and cinnamon raisin flavored. But be aware its about $ 3.60 a jar . But boy is it worth every penny I will definitely be buying more . My children are big peanut butter eaters. Well lets just say this is a treat for mom. Besides I can only handle about a spoonful at a time ( my guilty pleasure ,just don't tell my doctors) Try them out next time you shop to see if you like them there worth it.

3 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

Sounds like a great mix! Welcome to the Dyers' Webring.

MadMad said...

OMG - I just came over to your blog to thank you for your comment, and was welcomed by a picture of my FAVORITEST THING in the world. And I don't even like peanut butter, that's how good this stuff is!!! Cinnamon raisin is another great flavor... My local Christmas Tree Shops (discount retailer) had a shelf full for 2.99. Happy, happy day! Anyway, thanks for coming by my blog - I'm off to check out more of yours.

Knit Diva said...

Hope you are feeling better and your son... I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!!!! Ü