Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Whats on the Needles

Well lets just say a lot of projects on the needles. I have like 9 alligator scarfs to knit (only one one the needle) I have a vest on the needles I need to finish. I have designed some arm warms with fingerless gloves at the end for my daughters 9 Th birthday next week ( I am hoping to get the finished in time). Plus I have my son's birthday two days before my daughters b-day . Can we say crazy over here. So much to do not enough time. Now if I only had a gizmo to stop time just for like 12 hours or so I might be able to get ahead of things to do. Anyway just want to post and say I didn't for get about the Contest I planned . I will though have to put it on hold until after all the b-day stuff is over. So it's unveiling will be pushed back about a week. Just gives all you peeps more time to spread the word. Check you later!

No comments: