Monday, September 24, 2007

Cashmere Oh how I love you

Oh yeah ladies have you ever seen 100%Cashmere sock yarn. The picture above is 100% pure Cashmere sock yarn that I dyed the colors are Dark pink and a lite hot pink together. This colorway was design for one of the stores I sell to . This colorway will be sold and part of profit will go to a breast cancer patient who needs help. The store it will be sold at will be called Knit Escape it's in St. Peters. The yarn that we will be using is a 100% super washed merino. We were going to do the cashmere but we think the super washed will bring in more profit. If you would like to support the cause you can go to www.knitescape.blogspot.com or send me an email at yummeeyarn@gmail.com It should be available for purchase in about 3 weeks. I have to dye it still ( when I get the yarn in) Gina is the shop owner and she could tell you more about the person who this will benefit. This is a wonderful of Gina to do this she is a great person and a good friend.

OK NOW FOR SOME BIG NEWS. DO YOU HAVE YOUR EYES GLUED TO THE SCREEN !!

I am thinking of holding a contest . Up for grabs will be a skein of sock yarn dye by yummee yarn. I still have to do some thinking about what kinda contest I want to hold. I might even do a contest with the cashmere sock yarn to. So make sure you keep checking back. Give me about a week to think of the details. So keep checking back for details on it.



No comments: