Friday, November 16, 2007

Do You Love The Smell of Coffee?


I ask the Question. How many love the smell of coffee? WELL if you do keep reading......

I have created the perfect gift for coffee addicts everywhere as well as people who love the scents of coffee but do not drink it.


I have created the perfect aroma pouch for your car or house or pocket. These aroma pouches get put in your car and it make it smell like coffee. I have test these myself as well as having friends test them. They make the perfect office gift. I have even heated my for about 40 seconds and between the smell and heat can we say heaven. It also is not an overpowering smell in the car. It is just right.

Try this next time you get a headache smell some coffee . It will help the headache to.
The method to my madness is a secret for know. IF you try one I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments: