Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Garden Pictures







I am planting a garden all in pots. See I have a huge rabbit problem and squirrels . So if I put everything in pots they don't touch them. I have planted the following.






Garlic , Tomatoes, Grape Tomatoes , Beef stake Tomatoes, Red Onions, Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Honeydew, Strawberries, Jalapeno, Chilies peppers, Bell peppers, Purple Bell peppers, Chives, Garlic Chives, Green Onions, Cabbage, Lettuce, Rosemary, Basil, Purple Basil, Thyme




Everything is growing and I already have strawberries growing . I am So happy that everything is growing . I might start planting some more to . I would like to get a chocolate Bell pepper plant and more garlic planted by this weekend. My garlic and Red Onions are so tall already.




Have you planted your garden yet. I decide to plant this after the food prices keep going up. Maybe this will help.
I will post more pictures later as everything grows up.

No comments: