Monday, March 14, 2011

So this New diet!

So as you all just read Tristan is on a strict diet. DO you know that salt (sodium) is in every thing and I do mean every thing . Even the health stuff like fruits and vegetables. Which I was totally totally shocked by. I mean what are you suppose to eat nothing>> My quick trips to the store have turned into hours spent reading the labels . Most products are crazy in salt! Why do we put so much Salt in our food. I mean I was given a book to tell you the true facts of salt in all foods. Did you know if say no salt on the label it has Salt. Weird I know but it's true. EXAMPLE Celery for 2 medium stalks is 100mg of salt. Carrots are 60mg of salt for like 1 oz of baby carrots. Well off my soap box now. We are making due but it's very hard . Did you know a tiny can of Tuna Fish is suppose to feed two people?? I mean most people eat a whole can, I know I did. Not anymore. LOL . Tristan's next infusion is April 1st and we have another infusion at the end of April too.

No comments: