Thursday, October 6, 2011

Time Rewind Anika's Cancer Benefit




So you all remember me talking about my friend Anika who was very young (36) and has/had Breast Cancer! Well I am very happy to say she is now Cancer FREE!! Thank you god!! The pictures above are Cupcakes that I made for her benefit I did make over 400 of these yummy things. They were all dairy free and egg free:) They were a hit and I hope they were able to make a lot of money :) The flavors by pictures are as follows the First picture Flavor was a Chocolate Strawberry cake with a Strawberry Frosting :) the Second picture Flavor was a Butter Cream cake with a Rum Frosting ;) the Third picture flavor was a Pumpkin Spice cake with a Cinnamon Maple Frosting :) Did I ever tell you I love to Cook! It was for sure a sea of cupcakes but Oh SO YUMMY!!!! I love you (like a sister) Anika and I am over joyed that you are Cancer FREE!

No comments: