Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SO the price rise

Why must things be so darn expensive!  My husband and I have been going around getting prices for the hydro spa that my son is going to need for his therapy  and a building for it to be housed in so he doesn't get sick in the winter. Well we found out the hydro spa is 11,000 and  depending on what type of buliding you put it in those range from 7,500 to 18,000 .  My insurance doesn't want to cover any of the cost of his orthoditics that he will need every 6 months either  or his hyrdo therapy and his physical therapy. 
However they will pay to have me trained on both therapy's and for Tristan and I to learn what we will need to do for the rest of his life.  Ugh.  Right now I am scrambling my brain to figure out what to do .  I pretty sure I am going to have have a fundraiser/benefit.  I have never had to have one for my son . We have always been able to provide everything he needs. Having a medical needs child comes with LOTS of expensive bills that insurances don't cover.  It would be much easier if he could just go to a public pool etc.  With his immune system condition and all his other medical condition it makes impossible to do. I won't chance that.  I chanced his immune system once before when I let my son go to my dad's wake which was 1 hr and only for family.  That resulted in my son getting very sick and his infusion levels getting raised permanently. I will never forgive my self for that.  I let my guard down for just a moment and it resulted into that.  I know I should blame my self but I do. Now I have to figure out what to do. More on the subject later. God Bless.

No comments: