Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Still unable to talk

I am still unable to write about the new conditions the doctor has said my son has. This is on top of all the other things he already has.  I still trying to wrap my head around it all and I am researching it. Why is it that my son gets the rare things that are hard to research?  I can tell you my head hurts very much and I am awaiting the blood work  results which take 30 day to run or 30 days of more torture.  Out of the mouth of the doctors " there is usually something else that goes along with this"   .  My insurance is being a PITA (Pain in the Ass)  .  So all this new therapy and orthodontics and buying the equipment for the hydro therapy is all on me. This is stuff he's going to need for the rest of his life.  So far the price is around $17,000 which I don't just have laying around .  I am researching on holding a benefit or fundraiser or donations now.  Wishing I had help from someone , but I should know by know if I want something done I have to do it myself.  How come other people can depend on you but when its the other way around they just don't care.  I tell you something it almost makes want to scream and say something .  I can see if I didn't have my faith where I would be telling some people where they could shove it! You really find out who the people that care about you are.  Some where in my mind I have this thought that if I say what the condition is it makes it permanent.  Very few people know whats going on for now.  I  won't leave you hanging just trying to deal with the emotions of it .

God Bless Everyone who is praying for my son and family We ARE VERY GRATEFUL!
Please people keep donating that blood and plasma! You are helping my family. I am very grateful to everyone who has ever donated. God Bless you all in every way!!

No comments: