Sunday, May 20, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Why is it that our lives are always so busy?  I has been a whirlwind few weeks. I will be glad when I have a moment to stop and breath !  Did I tell you I totaled my poor car in a fender bender?  They sure don't make cars like they used too.  I loved my rental car so very much that we went out and looked at  new ones. We did purchase and American Made Car this time.  We are the proud owners of 2012 Ford Focus.  It is fully loaded and we love it.  Althought with in 24 hrs of having it my son spilled his drink right in the seat so much for a clean new car.  HA  life happens when you have kids.  Monday the 21st starts a very long week for me .  We have to be at Cardinal Glennon every day this week.  My car is going to have some miles on it by the end of the week!  See you all next week!  God Bless!

No comments: