Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ready for the slow down!

Oh my, Can we say busy.  I am so looking forward to July. Weird I know but maybe things will slow down a bit.  This month has be nothing but appointment after appointment.  Tristan has been very sick off and on all month.  My daughter Lilly has been sick for the first time in ages.  I tell you they are like polar opposites when there sick. Tristan is very used to it and mellow plus he still smiling when he's sick , he know no different.  Where Lilly is very very whiny  when she sick. It makes for interesting time in this house when there both sick at the same time. It make for one very tired mom. Between my son having to sleep in my room due to him having breathing episodes in his sleep & Lilly wanting everything done for her.  I don't mind  but I don't like when my son has breathing issues in his sleep ( Meaning he as asthma attaches while he sleeps and he stops breathing and doesn't know it) Which becomes very scary and makes for no sleep. It's just been a long month. 

I was asked how in the hell do I deal with.  All's I can say is I was never given a choice, I put on my big girl pants and a smile on my face and pray to god .  That is all you can do.


No comments: